ISTOBAL uses on this website https://istobal.com/ (the "Website") a technology called "cookies" in order to ensure the proper functionality of the website (necessary cookies and functionality cookies) and to collect information about the use of the Website and navigation on it, to analyse traffic and browsing habits and to know how users interact with our website (performance or analytical cookies).
1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or mobile device in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
The information collected through cookies may include certain online identifiers (such as the ID assigned by the cookie, IP address or information about the hardware used), the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time spent on our Website and the sites visited just before and just after the Website.
First party cookies
These are cookies that are sent to your device from our website or from a computer or domain managed by us and which we use exclusively for our own purposes.
These are those that are sent to your device from a computer or domain managed by a third party that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Responsibility with regard to the processing of data obtained by cookies
Please note that, although the cookie is categorised as an "own cookie", a third party may also be responsible for the processing of the information collected by it, provided that it processes this information for its own purposes. Similarly, even if the cookie is categorised as a "third party cookie", we will also be responsible for the collection of the information and, where applicable, for the purposes for which we use the information ourselves.
2. Cookies used on the website and their purpose
This website uses its own cookies and those of third parties that are broken down in our Cookies statement or notice, which will obey one of the following types of cookies that exist:
- Technical or necessary cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse through this website and use its different options or services such as, for example, keeping a user's session started or checking whether or not the user has accepted the cookies that require their consent. These cookies will remain on your device as long as you do not delete or eliminate them through your browser.
- Statistics, analysis or measurement cookies: These cookies allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical and behavioural measurement and analysis of the use made by users of this website. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to incorporate improvements to the website based on the results of this analysis. Once accepted and installed, these cookies have a maximum duration of 2 years.
- Marketing or advertising cookies: These are cookies that store information on the behaviour of users thanks to the continuous observation of their browsing habits. This allows us to develop a more detailed profile of users and therefore to manage as effectively as possible the offer of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our website. To do this, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile. These cookies have a maximum duration of 6 months.
These cookies are detailed in the following table:
Cookie Provider Purpose More info
Google Information gathering internal analysis with Google Analytics https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es#how-google-uses-cookies
Umb Google Collection of information for internal statistical analysis with Google Analytics https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es#how-google-uses-cookies
UTMC Google Collection of information for internal statistical analysis with Google Analytics https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es#how-google-uses-cookies
_utmz Google Internal measurement with Google Analytics and AdWords https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=es#how-google-uses-cookies
JSESSIONID Own Maintain user session
3. Consent, preferences and how to manage cookies:
Please note that you can set and modify your cookie preferences at any time by clicking on the "Cookie Settings" button which can be found on the CONFIGURE COOKIES button at the bottom of this page.
Deleting and blocking cookies
If you wish to delete your browsing data (including cookies installed on your device) or block cookies you can do so at any time through your Internet browser settings for that device.
Please note that all Internet browsers allow you to change these settings. For more information on how to adjust your cookie settings in the following browsers, we refer you to the relevant link: - For more information on Internet Explorer click here. - For more information on Chrome click here. - For more information on Safari click here for cookies on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, and here for cookies on Mac. - For more information on Firefox click here.
Withdrawing your consent
Cookies that are considered technical or essential are necessary to use our Website and therefore cannot be disabled.
You can withdraw your consent to the installation of cookies or disable non-essential cookies at any time by clicking on the "CONFIGURE COOKIES" button, which can be found at the bottom of this page, or in the configuration menu of your browser which allows you to prohibit the installation of some or all cookies. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies and then want to delete them permanently, you must delete them in the browser options below, as withdrawing your consent will prevent their use, but will not delete them because they are third-party cookies.
4. International transfers
The use of the Google Analytics cookie set involves the transfer of your data to Google, an entity based in the USA, which does not offer a level of protection equivalent to that required in Europe with regard to the processing of personal data. For this reason, Google has undertaken to implement a number of measures to ensure a level of protection equivalent to that required in Europe for the processing of personal data.
Measures to ensure an adequate level of protection equivalent to the European level of protection by means of so-called contractual clauses as indicated by Google in its Analytics Data Protection Measures document.
Apart from the above, you can find information on international data transfers carried out by the third parties identified in this Cookies Policy in the section <<Cookies used on the website and their purpose>>.
We inform you that you may exercise the following rights:
- right of access to your personal data in order to know which personal data are being processed and the processing operations carried out on them;
- the right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- the right to erasure of their personal data, where this is possible;
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data where the accuracy, lawfulness or necessity of the data processing is in doubt, in which case we may keep the blocked data for the exercise or defence of claims.
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data, where the lawful basis on which we are entitled to process your personal data as set out in paragraph 2 is legitimate interest. We will stop processing your data unless we have a compelling legitimate interest or it is necessary for the defence of claims.
- the right to portability of your personal data, where the lawful basis for us to process your personal data as set out in paragraph 2 is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- the right to withdraw your consent, where the lawful basis for us to process your personal data as set out in the table in section 5 is your consent.
You may exercise your rights at any time and free of charge by sending an e-mail to email@example.com , indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identification details.
You may also file a complaint with ISTOBAL, via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org , or via the postal address L'Alcúdia (Valencia), Avda. Conde de Serrallo, 10, CP 46250 , so that we can satisfy your rights in this matter. Finally, you can always go to the Competent Control Authority (in Spain, the Spanish Data Protection Agency or the body that may replace it in the future, for other European countries, please consult here).
You can contact ISTOBAL's Data Protection Delegate through the postal address: Avda. Conde del Serrallo, 10, L'Alcudia (46250), Valencia - Spain or by e-mail: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the Cookies Policy, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current version dated 25 July 2022