Maximunm efficiency & versatility
The ISTOBAL M’NEX rollovers will exceed all your expectations. The elegant modular design of this new series sets a new trend while meeting all your automatic vehicle wash needs.
- Rollover structure made of hot-dip galvanised steel with a minimum thickness of 50 micras.
- Service lines connected by energy chain.
- 4-nozzle wax circuit and shampoo circuit with pneumatic dosing pumps specific to each circuit.
- Electronic circuits set up for connection to self-service.
- Hydraulic circuit can work with two different types of water.
- Non-drip system
- Wash and dry rollover comprising 2 vertical brushes and 1horizontal brush controlled by power transducers.
- Optional structure powder coating with a minimum thickness of 60 micras (30μ primer, 30μ colour).
- Option to include different dryer combinations on the same rollover.
Selecciona un producto para ver más información
The ISTOBAL MNEX sleek cover design matches its technological capabilities. Its modern desing includes supplements for the different machine heights
The most spectacular modern lighting, which features the latest LED technology. Developed exclusively to reinforce the ultra modern look of the ZENIT fairing
Smooth, straight lines for a functional fairing. Available in sides only or central front fairing versions.
Lighting with wash phase indicators, integrated traffic light and positioning (only for ZENIT fairing).
A modern, practical design which can incorporate any of the external safety options your facility may need in a visually appealing way
Wash phase indicator lights, with traffic light or designer positioning to blend in stylishly with your CUBIK or ZENIT fairing.
The ideal accessory for increasing profits on your wash facility. Dosing pumps equipped with VITON® membranes offering greater resistance to aggressive chemical products.
The perfect optional extra for the best all-round wash for your most demanding customers. You can choose from: fixed underchassis wash 10 bar, 90 L/min., oscillating underchassis wash 15 bar, 120 L/min. or underchassis wash by sectors 15 bar, 120 L/min.
Get an optimum quality dry with the new high-flow side dryers comprising two independent motors at 1500 rpm and 3 kW of power.
Various high pressure prewash options which prepare the vehicle for the brush wash and thus improve the results. Choose from versions: 15 bar and 120 L/min., 80 bar and 42 L/min. or 80 bar and 84 L/min.
New generation colour touch-screen on a functional command post making it easier to connect and control all the optional extras on your car wash machine.
Customer service from L to V from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.:
902 509 444